A popular Nigerian singer named Alizee, real name Ali Zainab Nielsen, was allegedly murdered yesterday morning. Local reports say Alize’s 4-year old daughter, Petra Nielsen , was also murdered in their luxury Banana Island estate – outside of Nigeria.
Alizee was married to a WEALTHY Danish man named Peter Nielsen. Some have speculated that Peter may be worth more than one BILLION DOLLARS
The circumstances that led to Alizee’s death are yet to be revealed, but police are currently investigating Alizee and her daughter’s death. Online reports suggest that Peter Nielsen is being investigated to determine if he played any part (even inadvertently) in his family’s death.
Alizee’s management has spoken, seemingly confirming that Alizee’s husband may be under investigation.
. Here’s what they are saying:
The singer’s manager has now released an official statement about the murder which reads thus;
1. Petra Entertainment Limited has received with shock news of the sudden demise of our artist Nielsen Zainab Joy (Aged 29) and her daughter Nielsen Petra (Aged 4) at their Banana Island, Lagos home on the 5th of April 2018.
2. The late Nielsen Zainab Joy (also known as Alizee) was a Nigerian citizen married to Nielsen Peter Schau a Danish citizen resident in Nigeria.
3. While we exercise restraint in making public comments on the circumstances surrounding the demise of Alizee and her daughter, – in order not to prejudices on-going police investigations – it has become important to correct some misinformation presently circulating in the media space.
4. In this regard, we state that the husband of the late Nielsen Zainab Joy who is also the father of the late Nielsen Petra is Nielsen Peter Schau. Nielsen Peter Schau is a Danish citizen and not an Italian or Asian as has been reported by several media outlets.
5. We call all law enforcement agencies to speedily unravel the circumstances surrounding the demise of these vibrant Nigerians and bring all complicit persons and/or entities to justice.
6. In the light of reports suggesting that Alizee’s husband may be under Police investigation in connection with these painful deaths, We particularly call on the Nigerian immigration Services to remain vigilant at this time and urge the cooperation of all foreign missions in the country.
7. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the relatives of the late Zainab and Petra.