Follow us on Social Media

Facebook Google+ Twitter Instagram Youtube

WTAPS x Timberland Premium 6-Inch Boot

I.M.A.D.E.U.F.A.M.O.U.S

Featured News

SHEEN RAPE CLAIM Charlie Sheen ‘raped Corey Haim when the child star was just 13’, a friend of the dead actor claims

The Two and a Half Men wild man, then aged 19, is alleged to have had sex with the tragic Lost Boys actor while they filmed movie ‘Lucas’ in 1986

HOLLYWOOD actor Charlie Sheen has been accused of raping former child star Corey Haim at 13.

The Two and a Half Men wild man, then aged 19, is alleged to have had sex with the tragic Lost Boys actor while they filmed movie ‘Lucas’ in 1986.

Charlie Sheen, left, has been accused of raping Corey Haim, right, when the child star was just 13-years-old
Fellow actor Dominick Brascia says that Haim – who died in 2010 as a result of drug induced pneumonia – confided in him about the encounter.

He said: “Haim told me he had sex with Sheen when they filmed Lucas.

“He told me they smoked pot and had sex. He said they had anal sex.

“Haim said after it happened Sheen became very cold and rejected him. When Corey wanted to fool around again, Charlie was not interested.”


The Two and a Half Men star is alleged to have sexually assaulted Haim in 1986


The attack is alleged to have occurred during the filming of the 1986 flick Lucas
Actor and director Brascia added that Haim told him he later had consensual sex with the Wall Street star while in his mid-to-late 20s.

He added: “Haim told me he had sex with Sheen again. He claimed he didn’t like it and was finally over Sheen. He said Charlie was a loser.”

Haim’s close pal Corey Feldman – who has alleged that he and his friend were abused by a Hollywood paedophile ring – alluded to the abuse in his book ‘Coreyography: A Memoir’.

But he has never named Sheen, now 52 and battling HIV, as the alleged perpetrator.

Corey Feldman, left with Haim in 2007, has previously said his pal was assaulted by an adult male on the set of Lucas but did not name Sheen

Charlie Sheen, pictured today in Malibu, has yet to comment on the allegations

The star was snapped in California today

The allegations against Sheen were made by actor Dominick Brascia
Feldman wrote: “At some point during the filming (of Lucas, Haim) explained an adult male convinced him it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations, that it was ‘what all guys do’.

“So they walked off to a secluded area between two trailers during a lunch break for the cast and crew and Haim, innocent and ambitious as he was, allowed himself to be sodomized.”

Feldman has also previously claimed to “not to be a fan” of Sheen.

He is said to have claimed: “I’m not a huge fan of Charlie Sheen – especially the way he’s affected other people that I know.”

Other set insiders on Lucas claimed that Haim was “confused” by his sexual encounter and believed he was “in love” with his abuser.

November 8, 2017 5:59 pm